4. Food: There is no taboo after general delivery. Please pay attention to the following food:
※Alcohol food: Avoid eating such food in one week after the delivery.
Please take moderate amount of alcohol based food to avoid affecting wound healing and contraction.
Do not take this medicine in 3 days after delivery.
Shenghua soup is a type of contracting agent and severe contraction will cause extreme pain. Please suspend taking the medicine after the pain is alleviated.
5. Safety issues:
The body is weak after giving birth and requires the company of family when getting off the bed for the first time to avoid injury due to passing out.
6. Urination: You should be able to urinate naturally in 6~8 hours.
If not, please notify the nurses.
7. Pain: When the uterine contracts or the wound hurts a lot, stop giving massage temporarily. If pain continues after some rest, please inform the nurses and receive painkiller according to physician instruction.
8. Use of binder: Use after delivery.
9.Postnatal sex life: In general as both couple communicates after delivery with mental readiness, while the wound no longer feels discomfort, then the couple may begin the sex life.
Instructions for Maternal Women Discharged from the Hospital
Self-care method of wound for maternal woman returning home: After urination and bowel movement, use lukewarm drinking water to rinse from front to back (virginal→anus) in addition to keeping it dry.
Medicine: The physician will prescribe medicine according to your recovery condition at discharge from the hospital. Follow the instructions on the medicine bag for administration.
In the event of the following conditions after discharge from the hospital, please return to the hospital for examination:
1. Massive vaginal bleeding or odorous secretion.
2. Continuous fever and diarrhea. Continuous abdominal pain or vaginal pain.
3. Rash, swollen and painful blocks on the breast.
Return to hospital for examination: Return to the hospital for postnatal examination according to the time scheduled by the physician in addition to taking Papanicolaou test. Discuss with the physicians for birth control measures.
1. Postnatal loose abdominal muscles. Do proper exercises to tighten the
muscles, maintain body shape and promote postnatal uterine restoration.
2. Choose proper exercise depending on individual situation.
Consult with a physician for surgical delivery.
3. Exercise in the morning or at night every day until two months after the
4. Urinate first before exercise.
Lie down on the hardboard bed. Do not exercise excessively or too tired.
The number of exercises should be gradually added with proper rest, as
shown in the following method: